28 Herbs & Vitamins
( 32 SERVING SIZE / Proprietary Blend 1,000mg / 16oz only )
Artemisia Annua / Wormwood
Cat’s Claw Bark
Japanese Knotweed Root
Milk Thistle Seed
Pau D’Arco Bark
White Willow Bark
Yellow Dock Root
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Borrelia burgdorferi is the bacteria associated with chronic Lyme.
- Lyme can be a challenging opponent if you don’t have the right tools.
- Chronic Lyme can manifest when the body is overburdened with other chronic infections, stress, or toxicity.
- Chronic Lyme presents many physical and neuropsychiatric challenges, but you can get your health back on track with the help of potent herbs from nature.
- Artemisia annua, or sweet wormwood, contains the compound artemisinin. It is a potent antiparasitic, antioxidant, and antibacterial which combats the Lyme disease bacteria — including the cyst form.
- The root of the astragalus plant is known for its immune-stimulating ability. Buckthorn bark has antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. It helps to move the bowels and rid the body of toxins generated when B. burgdorferi dies off.
- Boneset (Eupatorium perfoliatum) has been traditionally used by Native Americans for fevers, to induce sweating, and to promote healing.
- Cat’s claw bark may help to regulate your immune function. It also has antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cranesbill root contains tannins, potent antioxidant compounds that are effective against certain bacteria, viruses, and protozoan parasites.
- Devils’ claw may help to relieve the joint pain caused by Lyme disease-associated inflammation.
- Essiac blend is a combination of four herbs: burdock root, Indian rhubarb root, sheep sorrel leaves, and slippery elm bark. The combo has potent antioxidant effects and may help regulate or normalize immune responses.
- Siberian ginseng (eleuthero root) is a staple in traditional Chinese medicine. Phytochemicals in this herb have anti-inflammatory, pain-reducing, immune balancing, and lymphatic drainage effects.
- Hawthorn is a shrub grown for its ruby-red berries. Hawthorn berries and leaves are rich in antioxidant phytochemicals, including ones with antioxidant properties that could protect the heart in cases of Lyme carditis.
- Horsetail has a long history of use for treating inflammatory disorders and may reduce Lyme arthritis-related inflammation.
- Japanese knotweed root has high levels of the phytochemical called resveratrol, which has potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer health benefits.
- Milk thistle seed contains a group of plant compounds called silymarins that have antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties. Since milk thistle seed has been used for centuries to protect the liver, it may benefit Lyme-associated liver inflammation.
- Nettle leaf is a popular herbal medicine that is high in nutrients and phytochemicals, particularly polyphenols.
- Pau d’arco bark is native to the tropical rainforests of South America. It contains several anti-inflammatory compounds that may help with Lyme-associated joint pain.
- Teasel root has traditionally been used to reduce inflammation. Teasel root may be directly effective against B. burgdorferi spirochetes.
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) has demonstrated the ability to relieve gut inflammation and rid the body of certain parasites. Parasites can carry B. burgdorferi inside them, so you must purge parasites, or they could reinfect you with Lyme.
- White willow bark is a traditional remedy for pain, inflammation, and fever. It contains a compound called salicin, which is similar to aspirin.
- Yellow dock root is used in herbal medicine for supporting liver function, which could help to remove the toxins generated in Lyme disease.
- Turmeric is a popular spice known for its health benefits, which include potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. These benefits are primarily attributed to curcumin, a phytochemical in turmeric.
- Each herb discussed here offers unique properties and acts synergistically with the others.
There are so many factors that make the nutrients you pay a premium for literally get flushed down the toilet:
- Moisture, oxygen and other factors in the environment
- Enzymes and digestive juices in the mouth and stomach
- Bile salts in the intestines
- Friendly and unfriendly organisms in the intestines
- Food and drug interactions in the digestive system
- Additives such as capsule gelatins, coatings, binders, fillers, sugars, colors, and flavors to facilitate packaging of swallowing
- Incomplete assimilation due to partial or non-breakdown of tablet or capsule into small enough particles for uptake into intestines
The question is... HOW can you ensure these fragile nutrients survive their journey, actually make it to your bloodstream intact and do what they're supposed to do?
Our liposomal delivery.
Liposomes are small fat shells (about 1/2 the width of a human hair) that protect nutrients or other molecules you want to be delivered to your bloodstream -- and that are resistant to digestive juices, alkaline solutions, bile salts, and free radicals.
We have seen great results from taking our Liposomal curcumin daily, and it definitely has to do with the fact that the liposomal delivery technology makes it so darn bioavailable.
There's no better way to say it... this kind of turmeric is mind-blowing:
===> 20 Times More Absorbable Than Most Turmeric Supplements
Benefits of Healthydrops liposomal curcumin
Supports Healthy Joints
Antioxidants play a role in keeping our joints healthy. Your body uses antioxidants to combat free radicals. Free radicals are unstable particles that are created as a result of millions of chemical reactions in the body. They can cause oxidative stress and damage on a cellular level. When scientists examine the blood and joint fluid of patients that are suffering with joint discomfort, oftentimes there is an increased activity of free radicals and lower levels of antioxidants. Curcumin being rich in antioxidants can give you a healthy supply.
Promotes Comfort & Flexibility
Studies have shown that curcumin may work by reducing certain key inflammation-promoting enzymes in the body. In some studies, curcumin performed well in promoting comfort and flexibility without the side-effects; providing a natural supplement alternative. Athletes and weekend warriors alike are also using it for muscle and joint health recovery, too.
Age-Reducing Beauty - Skin, Hair, and Body
Curcumin, being a very powerful natural antioxidant, helps reduce and neutralize free radicals, which damage and destroy your cells and DNA causing accelerated aging. Since most ageing disorders are driven by oxidative stress, this makes curcumin a very important daily supplement for aging adults.
If you have any ailment that requires you to use one or more nutrient, this is the product for you, with over 90% absorption rate. Our liposomal liquid product had the best delivery system, not like powders, capsules (which are pork based), pills, tablets, regular liquid that use byproducts that would hinder digestion with stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Advantages of our product over other products:
|REDUCE INFLAMMATION WITH PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE – Phosphatidylcholine (or PC), is a natural phospholipid molecule and the major lipid, or fat, of cell membranes and blood proteins. It serves as the body's main source of choline, an essential nutrient. All Healthy Drops Liposomal Products provide a healthy dosage of 167mg Phosphatidylcholine Complex derived from certified non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin and is a powerful anti-inflammatory, supporting gastrointestinal health, cell repair, as well as normal liver and lung function. *|
|We make all Liposomal products fresh on the day of purchase to insure our customers are getting the freshest product available with the highest quality.|
|Liposomal Products are 90% absorbable compared to typical Vitamins which maybe only 10 to 20 percent absorbable.|
|Healthy Drops products do not contain Polysorbate 80, SOY, Sodium Benzoate, Ethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Toxic Artificial Sweeteners, food coloring or GMO's|
|Our Liposomal liquid products are more absorbable and do not depend on pork based capsules or toxic byproducts the could hinder digestion like stearic acid or magnesium stearate.|
|We utilize only high-quality Organic Sunflower Lecithin. Our Lecithin is mechanically extracted without the use of harmful chemicals.|
|This product is vegetarian and flavored with natural Vegetable Glycerin and many of our customers tell us it tastes great!|
|We use a BPA-free UV-protected bottle.|
|We produce our products in a high-quality manufacturing facility following GMP practices and registered with the FDA. Healthy Drops has been producing supplements for several years.|
|Our Liposomal Products are Non-GMO, Soy Free, and Vegan!|
DISCLAIMER: We do not make any health or medical claims regarding the use or effectiveness of this product. Some references herein are related to indigenous traditional uses of herbs only. If you have a health condition or a medical question we recommend that you consult with your physician as we do not offer such advice.
The product and ingredient information provided is for educational and research purposes only and does not reflect or constitute an endorsement or claim by Healthy Drops for any product use or ingredients used or for the accuracy or efficacy of any traditional use or contemporary use as related to those ingredients.
The products and various statements contained within this website have not been evaluated by the MOH, BMA or the FDA and, as such, these products are not intended to treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease or ailment.