(Contains Chicken & Chicken Bones), Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzard, Apples, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Whole Eggs, Organic Ground Flax Seeds, Parsley, Garlic, Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Raw Honey.
- Complete & Balanced for all life stages.
- All-Natural: No Preservatives; No Synthetic Vitamins; No Fillers; Nothing Artificial
- Human-Grade: Our emphasis is on fresh, whole, raw meats and produce, safe and suitable for human consumption. We never use ingredients from China; we source everything in the USA, with a few exceptions (like Papaya, which does not grow abundantly in our country).
- Maximum Variety: our formulas are based on four different veggie/fruit combinations and seven different protein sources.
- Single-source Proteins: We do not mix protein sources in our recipes. The meat, bones and organs are all from the same animal.
- 100% Raw
- 100% Grain-Free
- 100% American Made; never co-packed
- Veterinarian Recommended
- Made with Love: we love your pets as if they were our own, and it shows!
How To Use:
How to Store: Please keep your packages of pet food frozen, and thaw as needed.
How to Thaw: We suggest thawing by placing the containers in your refrigerator, following proper handling procedures for raw, frozen foods. If you should forget to thaw enough pet food ahead of feeding time, it may also be thawed by submerging the closed container in a bowl of hot water, or by defrosting in your microwave for several minutes.Please remember to put something under the container, to catch any drips or leaks!
How Long to Keep: Thawed food lasts 3-5 days in your refrigerator. If you will not use it within this time frame, you may repackage smaller serving sizes in Ziploc bags or any type of container that is convenient for you. Some customers have good luck using an ice cube tray. Re-freezing will not compromise the nutritional integrity of our pet food: rather it will preserve the nutrients and enzymes.
To Feed Raw: We highly recommend that you feed this product to your pets raw, so that they may obtain the maximum benefit from their food. Simply thaw and serve the product. Warming to room temperature is kind to your pet’s tummy!
To Feed Cooked: If you prefer, our food may be cooked using your choice of cooking methods such as baking or pan frying.
How to Transition: We recommend a gradual transition, phasing out the old diet while mixing in the new food. Take 5-7 days for a healthy pet, longer for an older or ill pet, or if you encounter digestive upsets. Cats and ferrets may require extra perseverance! Use very tiny amounts of new food at the beginning. Cooking the food may help convert finicky pets. We suggest gradually reducing the cooking time until the product is being fed raw.
How Much to Feed: Our food is nutrient-dense and highly bioavailable. We generally suggest feeding ½ pound (i.e. 1 cup) of food daily for every 25 pounds of body weight. For smaller pets, this translates into ¼ cup for 5 pounds of body weight. If you feed twice per day, divide these amounts in half. Remember, each pet is an individual, and may require more or less than the amounts suggested here, due to age, gender, activity level, or other factors. You are the best judge of your pets’ needs. By watching your pet’s weight, you will easily be able to adjust the amount of food s/he needs. *NOTE* Puppies and kittens require higher daily amounts of food than what is shown here. We recommend feeding as much to your youngster as s/he will require at his/her full grown adult weight. Again, keep an eye on your baby and do not let him/her become “roly poly”. A lean puppy/kitten is a healthy one!